Midwest Cogeneration Association membership levels:
Policy Advantage Member offerings
MCA members at any level can also gain a “policy advantage” for their business by subscribing to MCA policy alerts, attending webinars and/or joining state-specified subcommittees:
MCA Policy Alerts
Login as a registered user to view webinars and to access MCA Policy Alerts.
- Timely Updates on midwestern states’ cogeneration policy, regulations, and legislation.
- Valuable discounts on MCA sponsored activities, seminars, tours and workshops
- Networking opportunities with cogeneration operators and equipment/service providers throughout the year
- Timely information on topics such as energy prices and project development in the midwest region
- Receiving periodic newsletters incorporating information on a variety of cogeneration-related topics, including technology, marketing, project development, state and federal legislation policy, etc.
- Listing of company and contact information in the MCA Members Directory (to be published on the MCA website)
- All the benefits an individual membership carries
- Up to 5 company employees can attend dinner meetings and tours at the member rate
- Inclusion of your company’s logo on the MCA website and selected MCA advertising material as a corporate member sponsor
- A link to your company on the MCA website
- One (1) complimentary sponsorship for a hole at the MCA Annual Golf Outings
Quarterly Midwest Policy Webinars
Attend one or more MCA “Midwest CHP Policy Round-Ups” quarterly webinars to gain perspective from MCA’s Policy Director on governmental policies, regulatory actions, programs and changes in laws and utility tariffs that can affect cogeneration opportunities in MCA’s eight Midwestern states. Attend live webinars or access recorded webinars at your convenience.
State Policy Subcommittees
Join one or more MCA State Policy Subcommittees to become actively involved in MCA policy activities that can affect cogeneration opportunities in the state(s) in which you do business.
MCA Members Only: $100/ state/yr or $500/ all MCA states/yr
MCA Policy Advisory Board
Join the MCA Policy Advisory Board to direct MCA policy priorities and advise on MCA policy positions and activities in MCA’s eight Midwest states. Enjoy all of the advantages of Corporate Membership as well as all Policy Advantage Member Benefits for multiple company representatives. Your company logo featured on the MCA webpage together with a short article on your products, services and a link to your company webpage.
By Invitation Only: $5,000/ year